Tony is trying to get on my good side!

DammitJanet

Our anniversary is in July but he was talking to me last night and told me that he has decided he wants to get me something that he thinks I really want. First thing out of my mouth was "my ring?" and he said...no, not that. LOL. He said a piano. He said for as long as I have known you, a real piano has always been something you have talked about wanting.

I am so excited! I took piano lessons for most of my early life and I had one until my parents divorced and they sold it. I have missed it horribly. Im no Billy Joel but I love playing. I dont need a brand new one but a nice second hand one will be perfect.

He is doing good.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I wonder if Tony is like some men I know who when they've been proven to be utterly and embarrassingly wrong about something attempts to apologize by making up for it in a huge gesture?

Sweet of him regardless.

And no, Buck still can't stay. ugh LOL

susiestar

Roll With It
Sweet of him. Be sure to tell him that with a piano and all the bedbug cleaning stuff, there won't be room for Buck in the home. I hope you make him and Buck do a ton of work to get rid of those bugs before a piano comes in. Bedbugs LOVE wood and will easily destroy a piano in no time. I have a friend who had to burn the one she inherited from her grandmother after they got an infestation of bedbugs. There was no way to clean them out of the piano and it broke her heart.

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
The first thing I thought of was that ring you wanted, but wow, a piano! And yep, they gotta get rid of those bugs first! Emphasis on THEY.