Too much to even think.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well, the kids have left for Tucson with the inlaws. husband and I have spent the past couple of days packing and loading the trucks up.
We are moving in 2 days. Driving.
I am seeing my Dad in for the first time in 7 years, before that it was about 8. Tomorrow, he drives into town. He is staying at my house for 2 months. hmm.
K is a wreck...
But the School we were trying to get her into, just let us know she got in!!! So she and N will go to School together, which is what they want.
Everything is stressful,so much up in the air, is this all the right decision? What are we doing?
We are leaving the place I have lived since 89'. Well except for my 3 year hiatus to SFO and Chicago.
But this is for my kids. So much hope for all of us. For some clarity with all of this Mental Illness.
I just thought I would update... I may be off line for a couple of days. Wish us luck...
Oh and Clemey, well we had to take her back from the people we thought were going to take care of her. But the breeder called back and he is taking her and going to do what ever he needs to make her better and find her a home.
So much sadness... we have to drive Clemey 3 hours to Ritzville in the morning and say good bye again. but she will be with her family. Her other family.
I am typing on the floor of an empty house. I just wanted to check in and say Hey, I will write when I can.

Sorry if this is confusing, but things are a bit overwhelming right now. We are actually doing pretty well. husband and I are sticking together!:redface:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
What an exciting adventure for you all! I hope the new neighborhood and school live up to your expectations and that this is the beginning of many good things for the whole family! Have a safe trip and I look forward to hearing from you next week when you start digging out from all the boxes :)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Many (((hugs))) Toto

Moving is rough on everyone. Long distance moves are worse.

I'm sure Clemey will have her forever home soon. Breeder will take wonderful care of her.

Good luck with the move. Don't overdo. You packed your cape. ;)

jannie

trying to survive....
Good Luck with the move and driving....Sending great big hugs to you as so much is going on with you and the family. You are making a wise decision by moving..it is something that will be beneficial for all of you....Emjoy the quiet time with you and husband !! I'll be thinking about you...

house of cards

Adding my good thoughts for a smooth move and looking forward to hearing great reports of better times as the kids settle into their new home and life gets more predictable again.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Gosh, Toto..CAN I RELATE???

Good luck with the move. It can be very stressful, but exciting in the same sense.

Abbey

TerryJ2

Have a wonderful, nonstressful move!
You will be so happy once you're situated.
I can't wait to see you back online once your computer is plugged in again.
I'm shaking rattles and beads for you!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
One of the toughest things to do is move!!!! It's almost like starting your life all over......especially if you are moving to a totally new place to you and you know no one......but you have learned fabulous coping skills having a difficult child so let the adventure bring out your best skills!!! Hope your drive goes smoothly and everything (and everyone) arrives in one piece!.....

M

ML

Moving is very stressful. I have every confidence that once you are settled you will be so happy. Hang in there. We are here for you. Update when you can. Michele