took care of me today a little

Jena

i'm posting away huh..?

so, inbetween easy child driving me nuts today and the landlord, who i spoke to i took care of me a little today.

i went for a pedicure for the first time in forever, and than i went to get my hair highlited. i spent money i probably shouldnt' of, but you know what i needed to do something special for just me.

i was trying to get a bubble bath in yet easy child's got a party to go to i have to drive her to. She really kills me weekends that difficult child is gone. it's easy child this, easy child that.

i have boundary issues, or learning to say no without feeling bad to her. so she asked if her friend could sleepover which means a.m. filled with messy kitchen, kids screaming early and i said no, not this weekend. i need rest on sunday and i'm resting bottom line.

just figured i'd share that.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good for you! You should pamper yourself!! I also want a tatoo (on my ankle) but I hate pain so I doubt it will happen!

Andy

Sometimes we just have to bust the budget for ourselves. When I was single and living in the cities, one pay check went to car payments and one to rent leaving basically nothing for food. When I wanted to pamper myself, I would go grocery shopping.

I hope you have a great day tomorrow also.

M

ML

I think pampering should be listed as essential and not extra. I'm glad you were able to say "no" to easy child. The more they hear it maybe the better they'll get at accepting it lol. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :) ML