Total rant

Andy

Wasn't it Nebraska that passed a safe haven law where parents could drop off their children with no questions asked? It was suppose to be for unwanted newborns but there was no age in the law so parents were dropping off their teenagers.

I just figured you could give boyfriend to them. Can't handle dealing with him anymore, hand him over to the Nebraska agency.

Jena

wow, ok andy that is way way too funny!! i'm sorry i'm a bit slow tonite difficult child is bouncing all over the place and wont' go down.

you are very funny. :)

TerryJ2

Jennifer,
Tell him it's only toxic if you leave the neck and organs in the bags inside the body cavities. Like I did one yr. :)
And then be sure to heat up the leftovers in plastic Chinese takeout containers, in the microwave. THAT's toxic.
I mean, do it up right.

Jena

LOL, Terry yes i should "do it up right"........ wait, I did leave that junk in as well!!! LOL.......

He began carving the turkey, and wait guess what fell off the carving thing, the neck and guts!!! LOL i'm crying laughing as im writing this!!!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Andy, they changed the law a week ago to limit it to children under 30 days of age. I debated making a mad dash before midnight that night....

Andy

:( I know! Bummer! That was such a nice option to have available.
Especially for those who just are not receiving the services they need.