Totoro, Star - this is for you

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Oh when heard this yesterday I about fell over. I don't have one because my husband is a mean ---. Ok not really but when he says no to my mini donkey and fainting goats it makes me sad.

Hope the "poor thing" will be ok for those bully's had to have been picking on him.

Beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
Nope, Lothlorien is cracking up!

Ok. Can I come out now? I promise to be good. Somewhat. Actually, I have to go to work in 2 hours. Geez...I can do a lot in 2 hours. Maybe I should stay in my corner AWAY from Star. She gets me in trouble.

Abbey

Lothlorien

Okay, but you have to separate, else I'll have to make you both write two pages....I will be good, I will be good, I will be good.

Star*

call 911........call 911
(waits until Abbey leaves for work and still facing the corner whispers to Loth...)

Ain't I a stinker?

Lothlorien

You guys crack me up. I'm like the mom who is laughing behind my hand at a two year old that is reapeating the S word after his daddy slammed his thumb with the hammer.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OHHHHHH IM TELLIN'

LOTH SAID THE S WORD!!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

(You may take Abbey's place) :tongue:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok. I'm back from work. The war is on. Lothlorien, Star, go in your own corner. (Wow... Lothlorien got her own highlight. She must be REALLY important!) ;)

Now I'm off to pick up easy child, so I get out of time out for the next 30 minutes. I'll go back to my corner when I return. Geez...hate time out.

(Wow...that's weird. when I typed in Loth's name, it came up at a link, but not in the post. Ok. I'm rambling.) Now I REALLY am going to get easy child.)

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Waits for abbey to leave and then?

RUNS AROUND THE ROOM WITH A SCISSORS.......

.....Beth gave them to me.....and TOTO told me to RUN.

Star*

call 911........call 911
(looks at blunt end scissor and takes recycled paper and makes paper dolls for Wynter, makes paper dragons for Loth, makes paper donkey for Toto, makes paper weiner dogs for Beth, makes paper birds for Abbey)

Makes paper nuns hat for self and flys away. :disguised: