Totoro - the socks!! The cat!!! ROFLMBO

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG TOTO

THAT IS HYSTERICAL - Your Avatar -

I had to cough at work to cover up the laugh - then said - cheerio wrong pipe to cover the tears. OMG - CAT IS A SOCK SNOB.

Star*

call 911........call 911
For a woman who collects kittahs - you should be happy. The one I have is the one I tried to send to you! I finally stared at it so long I thought - heck I'm going to use it.

I think she's purrrrrrrrrrdee

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I would love to say it was one of my own Kitties!!! But they don't perform so well!!! I was at the dentist all day!!! So I am finally home!!! Yuck...
Oh and Poor Clemey... has a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)!!! It was actually kind of funny, you know that Mommy AND Daddy gut that we all have now???
Well took Clemey to her Vet apt on Monday, and the vet asked us all of the questions... well, we think she drinks a lot of water, she is having piddly issues... Does she drink more than normal??? We don't know??? So we say YES!!!
So we chase her around outside the office with a laddle, and catch her piddle!!! The vet tells us that we are wonderful Mums ands Dads because most parents would not pay the extra 18$ to check...
SO YES she has a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)... Poor little thing.
So now I am shoving antibiotics and cranberry pills 2x a day down her throat...
Vet said a lot of people just get ****** at their pets and the pets suffer much too long before they realize what is up!!!
Sometimes it just happens?!?!?!
She is much happier.
OH and I need a couple grand of work on my MOUTH!!! YIKES!!!
But the Avatar makes me smile!!!
Thanks!!!

Steely

Poor Clemey:sad-very:
I have frequent, as in every 6 weeks, UTIs, because of a kidney defect - and there is absolutely nothing worse!!!! So glad you were an observant mommy!

I just want to know how the people who took the picture for the avatar got the socks to stay on the kitty?

Sorry about your teeth~I have not been to the dentist in so long I am scared to even go now.

totoro

I don't know??? I just loved the fact that it's little eyes are closed!!! It looks like it is Purring....

F

flutterbee

My son didn't mind wearing socks on his ears when he was a baby. :tongue: I'm going to have to dig those pictures out and scan them for you now. That's what I thought of as soon as I saw your avatar! How cute!

Putting socks on my baby's ears. I'm such a good mom. hehehehe

Sorry to hear about all the dental work you need. That is sooo not my idea of a good time.

Star*

call 911........call 911
BBK - YOU are a SCCCCCCCCREAM.

Toto - Get Clemmy some Crunchy Peanut butter and dip it out of the jar with a butter knife = When you have a wob of it (or dollup considering where you live) then shove her pills in it and hold the knife then sorta put it in her mouth and rake the knife over her bottom teeth - it won't cut her....you could even use a rubber spatula if you are worried about the knife....but pnut butter is sticky and comes off easier from a metal butter knife.
Dogs will eat the peanut butter crunchies and all - and think nothing of eating and swallowing the pills -

In our house pill time is YUMMY SNACK time - and I have a dog that takes Benadryl, Thyroid medications and Antibiotics every day - at 100+ pounds I don't want to be shoving my arm in his mouth - he is a gentle giant BUT still - how would I rather get a pill? Pnut butter or a fist??

totoro

Oh Star!!! That was awsome... we thought the Power of the peanut butter worked on Clemmey!!!
We had her sitting on our lap, knife and PB... pills on the knife, in the BiPolar (BP)... did just what you said!!! She was eating away, so I held her mouth just in case and stroked her throat... honestly, over a minute later, PFFFT, out comes the brown cranberry pill, then the other and then the blue Antibiotic!!! all covered in a little bit of PB!!! She looks up at us like, HA, you got nothing on me!!! Yep my arm went down the gullet...
I will try again later. I did give her a little lick off of the knife so she still loves the PB and the knife...
Big dork!!!
Blow gun... I am going to shoot it down there... Cats no problem... kids even.
Clemey looks at me and clamps her little jaw... She will not beat me!!!
I will have her wearing socks on her head by the time I am done...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Toto -

DF usually administers pills and he gives a WOB of pnut butter - you have to hide it in there - crunchy works best.

Clever Clemmy - lol. I guess my boys get SO MUCH PB that they don't have a choice to spit the pills out. My first reaction when the vet did it? OMG I am going to have ANOTHER vet bill to unclog his throat. lol

totoro

I will try again tonight!!! A lot of PB... not a dollop a WOB!!! I had it all hidden... but we do not have crunchy... maybe I will go get some today..... hmmm She has about 2 weeks left!!!
I am not giving up!!!