Totoro...

F

flutterbee

I haven't seen you around. I don't know if you're in the middle of moving or if it's just life being busy, but I wanted to let you know that you've been in my thoughts the last couple of days.

I hope everyone is hanging in there.

Steely

I had PMd her just before this post, and she just emailed back. She has been having a tough bout of depression, as has K., but she is feeling better. She told me to tell you all hi, and that she is thinking of us - and she will try and be back on the board this weekend.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ahhh...Toto. :( It's just not the same without you in your corner. There's like this little empty spot with tear stains.

You know, sometimes you need to reach out to your couple of thousand CD friends to get a lift. Hey...who can say that? Yep, I have a couple thousand of friends. YOU DO.

Thank you Steely for keeping in touch.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
SOOOOOO Sorry I forgot to post this.

See...where to start.

On her last trip to that mountain - she "thought" she encountered a Sasquatch. I'm a member of BFRO. Big Foot Research Organization and felt compelled to get the group together for an outing to Washington. (Known boyfriend territory)

So we're just up in the woods, taping cameras and motion detectors to trees, knocking on stumps with wooden sticks (a known primate way of communicating), and hoping to get a glimpse of this elusive North American Primate once Giganta Pithicus. (sp)

So we're just camping - You're welcome to come along. But bring some more bug spray and toilet tissue. I think boyfriend has found our stash of Charmin and well - suffice to say I'm not asking for it back.

FROM THE GREAT OUTDOORS this is
Toto and Star - we rode the catbus here.

WE did see a moose - He was praying. I took a picture - I'll post when I can.

Star is in your corner, Toto.

Wait, now she is in hers.

Nope, back in yours.

She is rolling back & forth between your and hers.

I can see this very well from my OWN corner.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Come on out Toto, wherever you are. I know the corners are pretty filled, but we could find space. Heck, I'll give you mine while I go do dance lessons today. (That ought to be a hoot. Do they know I trip on a ripple of tile???) Seriously...it's the blind albino convention. If I pull this one off, I'm a Goddess.

We miss you and want you to have your army of hugs.

Abbey