Totoro!!

klmno

Your new avatar has seriously effected me. I am having an issue and cannot get past it. I think I will visualize that dog's teeeth the next time I have to go to court for difficult child issues. That could help get me over the nervousness, but then again, it could lead to me getting thrown into jail for contempt. If that happens, they will be transporting me to a psychiatric hospital for sitting in a jail cell with uncontrollable laughing, And you do know, don't you, that it will be all your fault?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
It made me smile and then laugh when I saw it! Because so many of you have pooches and they are SO cute I thought most of you would appreciate him/her.
Plus if I had a dog I would get it a gold tooth. If it wanted one!
I would also get it human dentures I guess if it wanted! LOL

ps: KLMNO please don't get taken away, most of us are not fit to travel and we would all get locked up due to our weird quirks as well!

klmno

LOL! Totoro, I'm not so sure I'd mind getting away from everything and being in psychiatric hospital a while if my board buddies were in there with me!!

I swear i think I'm going to dream tthat the judge and po are looking at me with that smile tonight.