Tough Week

everywoman

I'm trying really hard to hold myself together for the next few days. I'm finishing the school year out---my seniors are done and I have only one class a day, so I have lots and lots of time to sit and think---not a good thing today!!! I will sign a lease today on the apt. husband is going between being supportive and being a jerk. I am looking for hand-me-down furniture---Thanks God for friends! I've got graduation Friday night, and I have to call the names of all 240 grads. Then I can fall apart. Until then, please send some good thoughts.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
You got it!

Here's my warrior mom armor - comes in handy for all sorts of fixes you find yourself in.:warrior:
And I find these handy once in a while, too...
:clubbing:

Feel free to dent both as needed.

Hugs, love, and support!

busywend

Sending good thoughts you can hang on until after graduation. Then, CD orders - go get a massage or your nails done or something.

HUGS!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
EW, I'm sitting on your left shoulder, in case you need to turn your head and blast someone...I'm listening.

Hugs.

DammitJanet

keeping you close in my thoughts as well. If you need something, remember freecycle and craigslist. You can find tons of needed items on both places.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Good thoughts and juju headed your way.

Another thought about furniture....check with rental stores (Rent a center, etc). Sometimes they will flat out sell used stuff....maybe not a good idea for couches/chairs but tables would be ok and easy to clean. Also....do you have a Habitat for Humanity Restore in your area? They can have all sorts of things.

Kathy813

Staff member
I'll be thinking good thoughts. Our graduation is Friday night, too. I don't know how you can read all of those names. I would be worried that I would mispronounce them.

Our graduating class has around 600 students. It takes forever for them to get through all of those names!

Stay strong.

~Kathy

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sending prayers of support and strength to get through these next few days like the warrior we know you are! Hang in there!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good thoughts, powerful juju, and prayers coming your way my friend.

I personally plan to fall apart the moment summer break starts. lol :whiteflag: