Tough Week

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by everywoman, May 25, 2010.

1. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

I'm trying really hard to hold myself together for the next few days. I'm finishing the school year out---my seniors are done and I have only one class a day, so I have lots and lots of time to sit and think---not a good thing today!!! I will sign a lease today on the apt. husband is going between being supportive and being a jerk. I am looking for hand-me-down furniture---Thanks God for friends! I've got graduation Friday night, and I have to call the names of all 240 grads. Then I can fall apart. Until then, please send some good thoughts.

2. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

You got it!

Here's my warrior mom armor - comes in handy for all sorts of fixes you find yourself in.:warrior:
    And I find these handy once in a while, too...
    :clubbing:

Feel free to dent both as needed.

Hugs, love, and support!

3. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sending good thoughts you can hang on until after graduation. Then, CD orders - go get a massage or your nails done or something.

HUGS!

4. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

EW, I'm sitting on your left shoulder, in case you need to turn your head and blast someone...I'm listening.

Hugs.

5. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

keeping you close in my thoughts as well. If you need something, remember freecycle and craigslist. You can find tons of needed items on both places.

6. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Good thoughts and juju headed your way.

Another thought about furniture....check with rental stores (Rent a center, etc). Sometimes they will flat out sell used stuff....maybe not a good idea for couches/chairs but tables would be ok and easy to clean. Also....do you have a Habitat for Humanity Restore in your area? They can have all sorts of things.

7. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Big deep breaths, hon. I know you can make it.

8. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'll be thinking good thoughts. Our graduation is Friday night, too. I don't know how you can read all of those names. I would be worried that I would mispronounce them.

Our graduating class has around 600 students. It takes forever for them to get through all of those names!

Stay strong.

~Kathy

9. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Sending prayers of support and strength to get through these next few days like the warrior we know you are! Hang in there!

10. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Sending many hugs and lots of support. Only three more days till Friday...you can do it!

11. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Adding in some prayers and good thoughts.

12. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Sending good thoughts. This has to be incredibly difficult.

13. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

You are an incredibly brave woman. I admire your determination to be your own true self.

14. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Sending strength and good thoughts your way.

15. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Good thoughts, powerful juju, and prayers coming your way my friend.

I personally plan to fall apart the moment summer break starts. lol :whiteflag:

16. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

Sending strength, hugs, and lots of good thoughts...

17. EW,

Sending lots of gentle hugs...

Valerie