Tourette's Syndrome Conference in Niagara

Andrea Danielle

Hello everyone, just to let you know that there is an Annual Tourette Syndrome Foundation Conference being held in Niagara Falls September 27-29. It will be my first time attending but I have heard great things about it, and I am looking forward to it.

Andrea

tiredmommy

Thanks for the info. Let me know if you'll be in the area for the conference, Andrea. by the way, how are things with your family?

Andrea Danielle

Thanks for asking TM! Not so good this week actually, Day 1 at his new school was awful. But the good news is that now they know what to expect from him. He got into a fist fight, ran from the school property and had a meltdown in class. I told them he needed one on one support! Now they believe me.
Got the phone call at 2:30pm yesterday from the VP introducing herself and telling me the stories, I am sure she thought I would be shocked, but I have heard it all before. I am sure her and I will get to know each other really well!

At the Tourette's Syndrome conference we will be very busy with activities day and night, I am there from Wed to Sun! But if you want to drive over the border, we could meet up!

Andrea