toxic x-inlaws when will it ever end

flutterby

Fly away!
That's a messed up family. Block her email address. And I would quit talking to nice sister in law if she's going to run to enabling sister in law. I would be cordial, but that's it.

I would, however, be strongly tempted to correct her grammar and spelling (with corrected words in bold) and send it back to her. :devil:

witzend

Oh, no she didn't!

:angrygirl:

She "knows for a fact"? I'd be sorely tempted to ask her why didn't she testify in court as to what she saw? I just don't get it. As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon!"

I agree with flutterby. Block her e-mail.

everywoman

Why are you still in contact with these people? It is time to sever all ties and move forward. Exdh and his family are toxic to your recovery. You need to move forward and as long as the ties that bind are in place, you will be held back. Cut the ties, block their emails and cell #'s. Go forward. You've taken the first step, but you need to keep walking in that direction---towards the future, which is full of wonderful, exciting things.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Block the emails. And ignore them.

You know the truth. That is all that matters. If they want the drama, let them have it. You don't need it anyway.

(((hugs)))

Oh.........and I'd be tempted to take Flutterby's advice. hee hee

TerryJ2

Adding my ditto to the list.
I have a toxic s-i-l and I blocked her email 3 yrs ago. Best move I ever made. (That and Caller ID)
Terry