Trama....

Nancy

OMG Deb, I am so sorry for what you and your kids have been through. I assume your ex is in jail? Hopefully the kids will not have to testify. Are you being offered any type of victims counseling?

Sending hugs and prayers for healing to you all.

Nancy

DDD

What a horrible experience for you all. It must have been surreal...like an episode of Law & Order, gone bad. What type
of therapeutic support will be offered the children? I assume
that the Victim Advcoates office has well trained pediatric grief
counselors.

Meanwhile, I will include all of you in my prayers and send you
cyber support as you take on the job of leading the healing process for your precious children. Hugs. DDD

jbrain

Deb,
I could hardly believe what I was reading! I am so thankful the children all survived and they have you to help them through this. My heart goes out to all of you, you are certainly in my prayers and thoughts. Take care, keep us updated.
Love,
Jane

meowbunny

I am so glad your children survived the attack. What a horrible thing to have gone through for all of you. Someone was definitely watching over them.

Hugs!

Deb,

Please know that you and your family are being uplifted in prayer. When the dust settles, know that you all will need some good support to work through this shocking event. Please let others help you in the ways that they offer. Take care of yourself as well as your little ones.

Gentle hugs to you...

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm so sorry, how tragic. I'm so glad they survived. Sending many prayers of healing for you all. Many gentle hugs.

trinityroyal

Deb, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Your children are very strong, and God was looking out for them.

I'm sorry that they had to live through this, and I am sending prayers and strength for your children, you and husband to get through this ordeal and start healing emotionally, now that the physical healing is underway.

Trinity

Debdeb1031

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!! thank you so much for the prayers and well wishes....sadly, rere now has an infection of the blood, so she is getting some iv antibiotics to fight that as well as the pneumonia....we are all hanging in there...the support around us has been phenomenal...the latchkey program told me not to worry about the payment for the day care...my union had taken up a collection to help with the bills.....and i'm pretty much fed up with dyfs making me feel like i'm a bad mother..(i was trying to get chris' at home therapist to be approved for at home therapy for all three, but they wouldn't approve it...so the jerks at dyfs think i'm not trying to get services for them...i see it first hand...the higher ups care more about their behinds than the children themselves...i got so mad at the lady when she keeps asking info on everybody and their mother to do investigative work so called for the children's safety...i snapped and told the lady i wanted to investigate how many children died under her watch...lol..she didn't like that too much...good...like i said before they are doing everything possible to make things more stressful for us as a family than to help us out like they said they would....AHHHH....that vent felt good!!! :smile: