Traveling to Texas

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by SunnyFlorida, Mar 4, 2007.

1. SunnyFlorida

SunnyFlorida Active Member

Here's an update on us...haven't been to regular posting lately. Been lurking...but not alot of time to post.

My work has been crazy busy so I'lm putting in way to much time. husband is taking a spanish course online from T-Th using a webcam form 8-10pm. Basically taking up my space!

difficult child 1 is supposed to start school next Wed for a Building Maintenance program. Some prayers are being accepted

difficult child 2 is still in school and doing ok.

I'm traveling to San Antonio on Wed with my mother for #1 nephew's wedding. Wedding will be in Seguin on Saturady. We'll stop by Houston next Sunday/monday to see #2 nephew and family.

Any suggestions on "must see's" or places to eat in these areas?
  2. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Hi Sunny,

I posted an update this week, too. Glad to hear that your boys are doing okay.

I love Texas- lucky you! Not living there, I can't make recommendations, tho. Have a wonderful time- say hi to that great state for me.

3. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

It's good to see you again. Have fun on your trip!

You wouldn't be swinging by Atlanta on your trip, would you?

4. ScentofCedar

ScentofCedar New Member

Sunny, have a great time on your trip to Texas!

5. KFld

KFld New Member

Haven't ever been there, so I can't suggest anything besides having a fantastic time!!!!
  6. Jen

Jen New Member

Been to Houston but was only 11 yrs old. The other time travelled to Pharr, Texas, close to the Mexican border. Enjoy!

7. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Grandpa

Have fun! I love Texas.