Treatment has started

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by ctmom05, Jul 14, 2007.

1. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

<span style='font-family: Century Gothic'>G'morning,

Earlier this month I had posted about needing more treatment for non hodgkins lymphoma.

I started Rituxan yesterday, yep - Friday the 13th. It is a ....s....l....o....w.... drip, goes in like chemo but is actually termed immunotherapy.

The treatment is a little fatiguing, with maybe a few annoying side effects.

At this point, I would say this is going to be a two thumbs up experience :smile: with a lot of good living to look forward to</span>
  2. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Keeping my fingers crossed and a lot of positive vibes being sent your way..

3. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Sending you strength for your treatment and thinking of you...
  4. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Chris, I hope you won't need many treatments to nail that disease to the ground once and for all. I'm sending good thoughts and lots of hugs.

5. Sue C

Sue C Active Member

Chris, I'm hoping the treatment will be effective and you won't get sick from any side effects.

6. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

How about all of you come and hang out with me, next treatment day? - you are all wonderful comfort; thanks :smile:
  7. Kjs

Kjs Guest

sending you get well wishes. Hope this treatment is the one that
    works for you. Thinking of you.
  8. Sunlight

Sunlight Active Member

you amazing woman, you! giving treatments a two thumbs up and all! wish I could keep ya company during the time you spend there!
  9. stepmonster

stepmonster New Member

{{{{{{gentle hugs}}}}}}}
  10. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Sending prayers and many gentle hugs~