Trinity....How are Thadeus and Scott?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DammitJanet, Aug 17, 2009.

1. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Just checking in for an update. Any twinges yet?
  2. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Thanks for asking Janet.

I officially hit the 34 week milestone on Saturday, and my OB-doctor has scheduled me in for a C-section tomorrow. They have a full list of surgeries in the morning, but I should be in by early afternoon, so Thadeus and Scott should be with us by tomorrow evening.

At that point, I get to find out whether they are boys or girls, and bestow their forever names on them.

I am SO EXCITED! husband is terrified.
  3. DammitJanet

At those weights...I will be stunned if they arent boys!

Oh boy oh boy!

husband does know he has to take lots of pics and then get on this computer and tell us first thing...RIGHT!!!!!
  4. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Oh Wow, Trinity! TOMORROW!??!? How exciting!

I was under the impression that you already knew that they were both boys ... but you don't, right? At those weights, it's likely that they are boys, but then I've seen some pretty chunky little girls too ... had one myself! Best of luck to you tomorrow, we'll all be thinking of you. And you KNOW we'll be expecting pictures just as soon as you can manage it! Boy, are you gonna be busy!!! ;)
  5. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Less than 24 hours to go!!!!! I'm with Janet....tell your husband that his FIRST assignment, after notifying your families of course, is to get those pictures on here IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

Good luck and can't wait to meet the Trinityletts!!!
  6. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

How exciting!

Do you have girl names just in case? Not to scare you, but Miss KT weighed in at 9 lbs 11.5 oz.
  7. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Sending good thoughts for tomorrow.
  8. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

TRINITY!!!!! Good Luck tomorrow, I'm excited for you. -Alyssa
  9. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'm also very excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck tomorrow!!! New babies to love-nothing better!
  10. Star*

Star* call 911

Dude said - Thadeus Leroy..or Scott LeRoy....I I'll put it in for consideration but don't hold your :laugh:

He is DELIGHTED with his birthday present - boys or girls....but said to tell you that he thinks they are girls - he had a we'll see who has the powers of perception in this family. :beautifulthing:
  11. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

Much love to you and your family . . . .
  12. smallworld

smallworld Moderator

Wishing you all the best tomorrow, Trinity.
  13. graceupongrace

graceupongrace New Member

Very exciting, Trinity! Saying a prayer for you and your babies.
  14. DammitJanet

I am still betting on boys since I magically conceived them and then whisked them away to trinity on some wild trip during my delusional time
  15. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hey Trinity, my dad's name was Thaddues (spelled with two "d"s) - hadn't heard anyone with that name in quite a while, well except my brother, Thad, Jr.

16. Star*

Star* call 911

17. DammitJanet

Sharon...that is a "joke" name for use on the board as the twins names just like Scott. It is one of the names I "dreamed" up as one of my twins while I was in the coma. How funny it was your dad's name. I didnt know how to spell it obviously. I saw the name written on an IV bag in my hospital room. Yep I did and Im sticking to that story! "Baby Boy Thadeus and Janet L." Drip Drip Drip.
  18. bby31288

bby31288 Active Member

Trinity, hoping all goes well today!!! Get back to us as soon as you know!
  19. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

Wishing you and husband a beautiful Joy-Filled "birth" day for the babies.

Hugs and love,