Trinity....How are Thadeus and Scott?

trinityroyal

Thanks for asking Janet.

I officially hit the 34 week milestone on Saturday, and my OB-doctor has scheduled me in for a C-section tomorrow. They have a full list of surgeries in the morning, but I should be in by early afternoon, so Thadeus and Scott should be with us by tomorrow evening.

At that point, I get to find out whether they are boys or girls, and bestow their forever names on them.

I am SO EXCITED! husband is terrified.

DammitJanet

At those weights...I will be stunned if they arent boys!

Oh boy oh boy!

husband does know he has to take lots of pics and then get on this computer and tell us first thing...RIGHT!!!!!

donna723

Oh Wow, Trinity! TOMORROW!??!? How exciting!

I was under the impression that you already knew that they were both boys ... but you don't, right? At those weights, it's likely that they are boys, but then I've seen some pretty chunky little girls too ... had one myself! Best of luck to you tomorrow, we'll all be thinking of you. And you KNOW we'll be expecting pictures just as soon as you can manage it! Boy, are you gonna be busy!!! ;)

mstang67chic

Going Green
SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less than 24 hours to go!!!!! I'm with Janet....tell your husband that his FIRST assignment, after notifying your families of course, is to get those pictures on here IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

Good luck and can't wait to meet the Trinityletts!!!

KTMom91

How exciting!

Do you have girl names just in case? Not to scare you, but Miss KT weighed in at 9 lbs 11.5 oz.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm also very excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck tomorrow!!! New babies to love-nothing better!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dude said - Thadeus Leroy..or Scott LeRoy....I said...um....well I'll put it in for consideration but don't hold your breath....lol. :laugh:

He is DELIGHTED with his birthday present - boys or girls....but said to tell you that he thinks they are girls - he had a dream....so we'll see who has the powers of perception in this family. :beautifulthing:

DammitJanet

I am still betting on boys since I magically conceived them and then whisked them away to trinity on some wild trip during my delusional time period...lol.

LittleDudesMom

Hey Trinity, my dad's name was Thaddues (spelled with two "d"s) - hadn't heard anyone with that name in quite a while, well except my brother, Thad, Jr.

Sharon

DammitJanet

Sharon...that is a "joke" name for use on the board as the twins names just like Scott. It is one of the names I "dreamed" up as one of my twins while I was in the coma. How funny it was your dad's name. I didnt know how to spell it obviously. I saw the name written on an IV bag in my hospital room. Yep I did and Im sticking to that story! "Baby Boy Thadeus and Janet L." Drip Drip Drip.