Trinity....just a lil sumpin sumpin from me to you

trinityroyal

Oh Janet, that is simply BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so much.
That brought tears to my eyes.

Reminds me of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful group of friends as this.

Trinity

ctmom05

Janet,

What a clever idea, you did a great job putting together photos of Pauline and Basil to share with us; thank you.

Trinity, congratulations again on bringing 2 such fine babies into the world! Since we often come to CD to "vent our spleen" so to speak, on challenging issues with our kids - it is a special treat to be able to engage in a purely joyous occasion.

Give our best the the rest of your family!

Chris

DammitJanet

Trinity, please PM me your address so I can send you a hard copy of this so you can have it for eternity. I have a toy that makes DVD's.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well you are just AMAZING - What a lovely gift.

now do one for me with my donkeys and Nascar:tongue:

DammitJanet

Star....if you send me a dvd with pictures of dude growing up through the years, from birth to adulthood, I will make you a DVD you wont believe. I have one of my boys and I cry every time I watch it.

lovemysons

Awww Janet, that was so wonderful. You're pretty talented on the puter, huh, lol.

Trinity your babies are absolutely precious.
Hugs,
Tammy

klmno

With the right girdle I look like Barbie.

Hmmm..... would you mind sharing where you bought that girdle? I might like to pick one up someday. LOL!

Janet- I love the card! Trinity- keep those photos coming! Is easy child helping out now that he's a big brother?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed the birth of the twins???? OMG!!! WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO FAIR!!!!!

HUGE congrats Trinity!!!!! What adorable babies!!!! Consider them smothered with kisses from aunty daisy.

Janet.....thanks for doing this cuz it let me know the twins have arrived and to be able to see them. :D

((hugs))