Trinity...

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I feel I need a dose of twins pictures. I'm missing my guys very strongly today because difficult child 2 had knee surgery this morning and general anesthesia is scary to a mom. He's okay, I just am coming down from the fear.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
AWWWW!!!!

I feel much better now!

LOL about the picture of them in the baby seats! The look on P's face as she's checking out her twin.....

I can't believe they are already 6mos old. Little easy child is very handsome.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Trinity, what beautiful children you have. Absolutely adorable.

...I'm still chuckling that you tried to dry a bra in the microwave... :rofl:

....but you do make beautiful children! :flowers:

Suz

M

ML

OMG they are beyond beautiful. Thank you for sharing these. I could hold and kiss them for hours. Love, ML

mstang67chic

Going Green
OMG.....I can't believe how BIG they are getting! SIX MONTHS??? Surely not! LOL Then again my niece is 11 months old already.....amazing how fast they grow! Speaking of which....do you want me to see if my sister has anything she is willing to part with?

And what's with the boy having the sweet curls and the girl being bald???? LOL That should be the other way around!

trinityroyal

Thanks for such kind words everyone. I'm pretty darn pleased with my Tot Monsters, and amazed right along with you at how big they're getting.

ThreeShadows, I'm so glad they made you feel better. It is so much fun watching them interact with each other. They seem to be growing into the best of friends. They babble as though they're having a conversation and giggle together at stuff that I just can't figure out.

And what's with the boy having the sweet curls and the girl being bald???? LOL That should be the other way around!

It's always the way, isn't it? The boys get the beautiful hair and eyelashes, and the little girls are doomed to a life of mascara and hair products. :tongue:

Baby P's hair is starting to grow in, and I suspect that once it finishes growing in, she is going to have a lovely crop of ringlets of her own.