Trinity's Baby Pictures

Marguerite

Oh, they're gorgeous! Thank you for posting these! They look great, wonderful colour. Now you have to watch out for jaundice, of course. Here's hoping they're fine and can slide past that hurdle.

Give them each a kiss and cuddle for me.

Marg

house of cards

What a way to start the day, looking at beautiful babies. They already have a little more meat on their thighs then my 9 yo twins did at 2 weeks. Praying they do well and you get them home soon.

mstang67chic

Going Green
BEE-U-TEE-FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Trinity!!! You grow 'em fantastic! How sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

I'm with LDM....volunteering for rocking and cuddles!!!

Congratulations again....they look great!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Bby...they look like this:

:angel: - Basil

:angel: - Paulina

Sweet little angels! (well, until they hit about 2 years old. Then they may have times where they resemble :devil: )

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH MERCY ME!!!!!!! LOOK AT THOSE FINGERS!!!!!! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

They are a LOT bigger than I thought they would be. OH and her hair.....look at those teeny tiny little curls....(giggle)

OH Trinity and Mr. Trinity - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I wish I had a way to make a smilie gigantic size - :D Give them kisses and snuggles from their Auntie....from their VERY PROUD Auntie Star. Wow - Twins - Now I have to get a jointed picture frame....lol. (silent yeah) he he.

OH and the twin donkey avatar - is for the babies. ;)

DDD

They not only are darling, they look B I G and healthy! You've got every reason to be beaming with pride. DDD

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
First of all I am so impressed by you!!! I would be under the covers begging for rest!
Thank you for even thinking of us!

Those little precious little bundles of everything wonderful...I could go on and on.
They are so perfect.
Thanks for sharing.