Triple Header of Awesome News

Steely

First of all - thank all of you who have held me up this last year! You guys are the first people I thought of today, when my trifecta of good luck finally came together. You all have helped me through so much, that I had to tell all of you first.

First of all I finally got the condo!!!! I am so, so happy. For the first time in years - I feel jubilantly happy. Ecstatic! I have the dream job of a lifetime, a place to stay - and a new beginning. Finally a new beginning.

Second, Matthew is ecstatic over me moving. I was so worried he would be all funky over me moving out of Texas, where his dad lives - and to AZ - but he wasn't! He was stoked. His first comment was, "wow, I could visit you and go back and visit XYZ wilderness ranch I was at." My jaw dropped open. I was like, yea, it is only an hour away. And then I told him how I would be on a lake, etc., and he just kept saying how happy he was for me. I almost cried. I am so proud of him. SO proud. And so happy that I did not have to deal with his difficult child-ish-ness right now!

And finally - two weeks ago I escalated my harassment case to the VP at my current job. I found out today that they are doing a formal investigation! They are flying out legal, HR, & VPs from Washington and they have asked that I be a key part of their investigation. YOOHOO! How long have I waited for this??? OMG! I feel so vindicated. In fact, I have enough evidence to ask them for monetary compensation - and I think they are scared enough they will settle out of pocket, instead of go to court. YES........

Today I finally feel like my life ~ for the first time in 42 years ~ is ALL mine. And I am SO ready to live it.
Thank all of you for helping me and supporting me in this vision.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Steely, my dear, I am so very thrilled to death for you!!!!! :beautifulthing:

The right path may be the hardest one to follow, but the rewards are worth it in the end.

You go girl!!!

Hugs

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sounds great, you can move forward in your life!! Hip, hip, hooray for YOU! Glad the condo finally came thru, it's great to have a place to move to that you love.......

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
That's fabulous news! :bravo:

What miracle happened with the condo? Did you find a different lender?

Suz

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Wow, Steely!

Congratulations!!

Just a tip--when you sue for monetary compensation, get some advice on how to stucture any possible settlement to avoid losing the whole thing to back taxes...

Best of luck on all fronts...

--DaisyF

nvts

Woohoo! I'm psyched for you kiddo! AZ sounds great (we're back to hovering around 32 degrees!) - you deserve this!

Don't forget to run with scissors in the new place - because you can! ;)

Beth

Steely

Thanks guys............I am so happy tonight, I feel like a kid under the Christmas tree.

I love the skip with scissors...........I think I will be just that carefree as to run with scissors!!!!:D I am so happy that I can, finally, take chances and live my life. I refuse to be scared of anyone or anything, from this point forward. Seriously, I refuse. (You guys can hold me to that, if I post cowering about some inane thing.) I have been through too much to be scared of any thing.

Suz, the real estate agent got the owner of the condo to just finally cave. (Seriously with this economy, who is he to be picky?) He decided to go for it - despite my dogs.

Yes, you are right DF, if I sue for compensatory damages, I will have to consult you guys, as well as lawyers - so I am sure to get what I deserve. That saga of my life will be interesting. However, I will not care what they say or do, because I do not work there anymore. I simply will tell them the truth, and only the truth - and see where that goes.

:D Thanks for all your support.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Steely,
I couldn't be happier for you! You and Matt have been in my daily prayers and will continue to be. I am so thrilled for you!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
It is simply amazing when good things finally happen to good people!

Please go to Sedona, you will be mesmerized by the red rocks. Good luck in the second half of your very own life!

klmno

Steely, I am sooooo happy for you!! I have tried to keep up with your threads even though I haven't responded as much as I should. I'm gald you have a place that you REALLY like and you and the dogs can settle in. I am super happy that M is not only happy about the move for both of you, but it sounds like he was guinely happy for you being happy, too. That's a major sign of maturity in him, in my humble opinion.

And as far as this old job. Well, you can put it behind you- but yeah- a little vindication can go a long way!!

Congrats, Lady- you deserve it!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:future: KNEW YOU COULD DO IT,
:church: NEVER LOST FAITH,

:warrior: YOU'RE THE ARMOR-PLATED WARRIOR,

:bravo: IT'S GONNA BE GREAT!

:cheerleader: GO STEELY! GO STEELY! GOOOOOO STEELY!