Tunes with the wrong lyrics - Fun!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Do the lucky Lady.... AeroSmith

Last night I dreamt of Lambago... Madonna

Some of these I will be singing all day Thank You!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Huge Steppenwolfe fan - and seriously it could have been
I like smoking ice cream
Rolling blunts that blunder

But my fav was John Travolta.....

I got shoeeeeeeeeeees, they're made of plywood
And I'm loooooooooosin' my foal
Cause the flower....is multiplying
Loose the roll

You betta wake up
Cause I need a van
And my heart is set on new
You better wake up
You better HONEST ABE
Only a NEW car will do.....

Youre the one that I want -
doot doot dooooo

(runs off stage with the microphone)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thanks again for sticking another song in my head... I loved that, loved, loved that movie so much! Seriously I used to kiss the album!!!
I was so alone in my despair... my angst... these kids nowadays. If only they knew.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
There used to be a song in the late 80's that had a chorus that repeated "Sail away, sail away, sail away".
My dear friend Sha and I drove to Tucson, AZ, when that song was popular to visit our best friend. Drove straight thru. He popped that cassette into my cassette player, and sang along (he's also now an opera singer - tho we were high school seniors at the time) and when it got to the chorus, I had what would become a professional tenor belting out from my passenger seat "SAVE THE WHALES! SAVE THE WHALES! SAVE THE WHALES!"
I about drove off the road.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Should not be eating cereal when reading on this site. Makes a mess on the monitor when I laugh.

Star I will have you know that song will be stuck in my head now. I am not sure which lyrics I will hear. Also not sure if I will ever hear it right again.

beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
Shari, that song has been done by a few...probably the most well known is Styx (yes, I'm a Styx Goddess). Also Neil Yound and David Grey. Styx has "I look to the sea, etc." I could see SAVE THE WHALES!!

Actually, as I'm listening to it now, it has to be Styx.

Abbey