Twins!

rejectedmom

WOW!!!!!! Congratulations. It will all work out. Buy the time they are here you will be ready. Thank you so much for sharing this happy news! -RM

DDD

Sending the very best, most sincere, best wishes to you and husband. Wow,
what a shock! I doubt any two babies could be luckier than Tangent and CoTangent! :D DDD

F

flutterbee

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You are now the third person I know who is having twins. Everything comes in three's......

Hmmm....sure it's not triplets?

(ducks and runs)

Lothlorien

Random Tangent......BWAhaaahhaaa. Have you guys been speaking with Demi and Bruce?

I think I would just name them Peace and Quiet and hope that God wasn't laughing at me and thinking I was being sarcastic.

B

bran155

Congrats!!! Wonderful news. I second the better you than me thought!!!! I love Lothlorian's idea, Peace and Quiet. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trinityroyal

I think I would just name them Peace and Quiet and hope that God wasn't laughing at me and thinking I was being sarcastic.

I LOVE it!
I'm going to add that to my list.

My first thought when I was there in the ultrasound lab, was to name them Zounds! and Gadzooks! (with exclamation marks), because I was so shocked.

But Peace and Quiet might motivate them...

SRL

Be careful, Peace and Quiet is only one step away from War and Peace...

Congrats on such exciting news!

Andy

Twins! I love twins!

Huge and early? When my very short mom had my sister and me, we were one week LATE and each the size of a normal baby. Mom was carrying over 15 lbs of baby - good thing there were two! (my difficult child was 10lb 4oz though you wouldn't know by looking at him today)

Peace and Quiet! That will sure to get plenty of chuckles amongst your family and friends.

Congratulations!

You have 8 more months to prepare. Try to get everything set up before August - may be hard to do much in the hot days of August. And don't worry about being up in the middle of the night with the twins - your body will get you prepared as you get into the habit of restroom visits around the clock. When the kids are here, the bathroom needs stop and you just go to their room instead!

How exciting! Cool-Cool!

Andy

Forgot to use the quick reply and got that rude thumbs down symbol again. Sorry Trinity! Should be happy face and thumbs up all the way.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
It might be Janet and Star*s fault I remember Star* telling every one and anyone who was remotely pregnant that she felt they were having twins!

I think I am done having sexual relations for a long time thank you! Maybe until Menopause?
This place is scaring me really bad!!! Even with husband having the big "V"!
Wait until I tell husband he is going to take my laptop away! :(

Congratulations Trinity! I am hoping for a healthy, peaceful pregnancy.

N's choices are Sadie and Katie
K's choices Hailey and Jilley

Mine are Juju-Bee, Jezabelle and Jili-Boo
K's

klmno

Congratulations!! I'm sorry I'm so late to this- I LOVE Loth's idea for names- I wish I'd thought of either one of those 14 yrs ago!!