Twisted Humor Born of too many Reality Competition Shows

svengandhi

How about the teacher who used my son as a math example (difficult child's grades are an example of a downward trend and his suspensions are an upward trend!) and when called on it at a CSE said that he didn't go into teaching to teach "THAT type of child." THAT child happens to be math gifted and is currently in AP math in HS.

How about the principal who said that difficult child belongs in a mental institution, not a middle school? I actually have to thank her. Since she made her comments at a CSE, I was able to parlay my potential lawsuit into three years funded at an excellent Learning Disability (LD) school for my dyslexic easy child (could have kept him there through HS but we opted to bring him back), a full-time aide/scribe for my current 7th grader from 1st grade on and placement into any honors/accelerated/AP class I want for difficult child. I was also able to compel them to continue funding my oldest son at the Aspie HS he was attending when they wanted to bring him back to district.

I think "A Day in the Life of a sped teacher or difficult child" might help inspire more people to want to fund these programs.

L

Liahona

I think difficult child 1 would win the honeymoon period one. He can honeymoon for 6 months.

We could have 'Lets see how many min an adult can stand the bedroom doors alarms going off' (from small children opening and shutting the door at bedtime.)

Or, how many adults in a classroom trying to get a difficult child to work before they (the adults) give up. (difficult child 1 was up to 5 before Residential Treatment Center (RTC)).

How many days straight has your difficult child stayed up manic?

How many times in a single night has a difficult child woken you up?

Definitely not good tv, but nice to speculate.