Two Weeks Until D day.....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Depends on the facility, Janet. Ours, they watch like hawks. I was actually stunned 10 yrs ago when katie 1st lived in them and attempted to sneak in M. The manager, who I classify as the laziest, sneakiest, double book keeper I've ever known, noticed immediately. Neighbors turned her in.........and not just the friends I had there watching for him either, half the complex had turned her in.

Most of these places watch carefully because the more people in a household the more rent they get, it changes the dynamics. While switching the females out doesn't sound like a bad idea........neighbors would most likely notice even if the management didn't and would turn them in. Most neighbors tend to get offended if it appears someone is getting away with something in a hud apartment and will report it.

You could just maybe get Cory to consider being room mate to the other girl......with Mandy's issues that alone may be enough to change her mind. lol And honestly, most of the apartments are really nice......maybe she could look at one in comparison to some of the run down trailers.........that also may change her mind as many hud places also have utilities included.

witzend

Lisa, if you are at the top of the list and you drop to the bottom it's because you either refused to take an opening or you made yourself unavailable to reply/did not respond.

H

HaoZi

Well if its the only way they can get in..so be it. I honestly dont think anyone will notice the difference in one girl and another down here. They all look really similar. Especially in a housing facility.

They may. I don't know how the one here found out about that woman's son, I walked in the office at the tail end of things to drop off my rent check.

DammitJanet

Well I think its a moot point. From what I understand right now, they have found a place elsewhere. I believe its a trailer somewhere. Not asking too many questions. I just know they have been washing and packing.