Ug Ug Ug more drama

crazymama30

Restraining order is in place. He is still in jail and was served with it there. He now has supervised visitation with the kids, and they can still call and text as long as it is appropriate. If it is not appropriate, ie telling the kids he wants to die or wants to kill himself? He is in violation of the ro and will be arrested.

I am pretty sure he is on a suicide watch at the jail, and if he is not? After he got served with the ro he should be. I am almost willing to bet money he will kill himself, he has no family, no license, no car, nothing. I hate it, I don't want him dead, but will not kill me and my kids to save him. It is not worth it.

I am going to call the domestic violence place to see if they will help me with an attorney now. I think bashing in the door should count as violence.

Steely

I really thought x would kill himself, I mean, at the time I would have bet huge amounts of money he wouldn't make it. I grieved not only the marriage, but for his life, for quite awhile. 16 years later he is still around, he found a roommate and a surrogate family and he somehow lives the same life we had when we were mmarried, just off of someone else's dime.

You are handling all of this amazingly well!!!! Hugs, many hugs.

crazymama30

Steely, the last time we split up he tried to kill himself 2 or 3 times, I forget. Od'd on pills to the point that they had to give him narcan and he was in ICU overnight. I think that now that he has been served the RO, he will realize that I am done, done done and it will get worse, especially once he sees that he is allowed supervised visitation with the kids.

I don't know if he will manage to do it in jail, don't know if they have him on a suicide watch, but he will do it. Not sure if it will be on purpose, or if he will just accidentally od.

I hope I am wrong, but I sincerely doubt it. He was threatening to do it the night all this went down, but he was telling the kids about it and not me.

InsaneCdn

am going to call the domestic violence place to see if they will help me with an attorney now. I think bashing in the door should count as violence.
Coming in through the window counts as violence, too - psychological if not physical.

Lothlorien

What he did was downright scary. With restraining order in place and all that he did, you should be able to get assistance.

Steely

I am so sorry....I know how this all feels....exactly. Your x will be in my thoughts and prayers.....as you and your family will also be.