Uhmmmm....

klmno

Yes, he emailed and asked if I minded waitinig until tomorrow and I read it shortly after getting off the phone with my mother this morning so I was actually relieved. And I think it is safer and more comfortable. I'm mainly concerned about the possibility that he is married though. I guess time will tell if there is evidence that he isn't. If nothing else, it's a lunch out with someone and a break from the typical. I don't want something too fast and too serious anyway.

klmno

He was very nice! We agreed that we'd like to see each other again. He looked like his photo, which was only a head shot, but looked more like an attractive "typical" guy (including the belly LOL!) than a hot guy playing the field so that made me feel better. He seems very honest and I didn't see a tan line on the ring finger, but he didn't have much of a tan anyway. I guess I'll just see how things go...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
So what was for lunch?

What did he have to say about himself, etc.? Did he give you his home phone number?

Did you Google him? ::biggrin::

klmno

Nice, hot sandwiches- they had other things but we both chose that. We talked about the type of work we do, our kids, a little about places we'd lived before. I smoke, he doesn't but said he used to and didn't mind if I did. It was kind of funny, after I briefed him on difficult child he said "are you sure you don't want to smoke, I don't blame you after all you've dealt with". LOL!

He was 5 mins late and I was starting to think he wasn't coming, then I saw a car coming a little fast into the parking lot. He had to drive a ways to get to "my" part of town so I didn't hold it against him- plus he was coming from work.

Nope, he gave me a cell number. Neither of us have given last names or home numbers yet.