ultrasound results....

mom23gsfg

some know stephanie is making me a grandmother. this was our 2nd try to find out whether to buy blue or pink. the last time the lil booger was as stubborn as stephanie and refused to uncross its legs so we could see........thought i was going to tell you .didnt you? i think this could be made into a game of sorts....so ill tell you later....in about an hour or maybe two :bigsmile:

meowbunny

HMM ... A child of one of ours who is bashful, understands the concept of privacy, doesn't have to share everything with the world!!!! What an interesting idea.

Well, I hope that whatever it is is what was wanted and, of course, is a happy and healthy baby no matter color she wears.

mom23gsfg

maybe i worded this the wrong way.....yesterday she went back for another ultrasound and now we know...i thought you could guess to see who gets it right.

DammitJanet

Seems like we have had more girl grandkids on the board so I will vote GIRL.

Its funny, I had nothing but boys even though I really wanted one girl. I am an only kid so we cant go there but Billys dad had several more kids...all boys and Tonys family is full of boys. Only one girl in the whole bunch. Now I get all the female grandkids!

Jamie swears they are going to try again soon for his little boy. We shall see...lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
With Nichole I had an ultrasound at least every month. High risk pregnancy. She kept her legs crossed the whole darn time. Unlike her brother who let the whole world see for sure he was a boy. lol

So, I'll say a girl too.:D

Abbey

Spork Queen
I never found out the sex of my kids. To me, it's one of life's great surprises. My first, I only gained 18 pounds and worked full time until the day I gave birth. Piece of cake. Long, but easy labor.

My second...well, had the doctor stop telling me my weight gain at 80 pounds at 7 months. I was HUGE. He said, "Well, it must be a girl because they are such a pain in the arse." Thirty minutes of painful labor...done. True enough, it was a girl.

Abbey