Uncertain future but handling things......

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Evidently, last night I was thinking this coming weekend was the 1st. The memorial is on the 1st of Oct since that was the tentative date easy child gave to people. I thought it would be less confusing that way. Time is early afternoon but we don't have an exact time yet, we're making sure with husband's good friend that we're working with his schedule somewhat.

H

HaoZi

If I may be so bold, is the memorial more public, or family only?
How is Molly and the other furbabies doing? I know you're holding up as well as can be expected, wish we had been able to come up this weekend to visit as well.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
The memorial is for anyone who wishes to come HaoZi, and no you're not being too bold in asking.

Benedryl is helping molly cope with the stress, and keeping her from chewing her tail off. I hadn't thought to use it, but Star suggested it, and I've used it before. Betsy is doing better with extra loving. But Molly gave herself the job of keeping the "pack" intact, so it makes sense she's taking it as hard as she is. We had to stop fostering animals because she grieved so hard when they left for forever homes.

Estherfromjerusalem

Lisa, I was away for a few days and I only just now saw your sad news. I am so sorry. I've just read through all the threads, and it must be so hard for you. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you, and send you love and hugs.

Love, Esther