UNDERACHIEVER, Ubiquiteous, UNDERDOGS, UNDERWEAR

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay THIS is WEIRD.........Big Brother is watching......

The other day Steely posted a post on "womens issues" okay follow me so far? Huh get it "Issues" you know midlife issues. And in between the posts an add for some womens issues pills popped up.

Then last week someone else posts a posts on "aches for the mind" okay follow me on that I'm eyping ay in ode kay - (pig latin for typing in code) and an add pops up for head pills.

Then this morning the five letter word for playing on a team pops up in conversation came up in a post (starts with S) and an add for jock stuff popped up. I was like - WHA? Huh? WOW.....click here huh? WOW.

So Just for grins and giggles I'm gonna start typing random words like

UNICORN, UNICYCLE, UNILATERAL, UNDERWATER
Yeah lets see what THAT gets us. lol. SPY ON ME WILL YOU?

H

HaoZi

LMAO. I've noticed that with the Google ads here. Right now it's showing me Plants vs. Zombies. I think you got it real confused.

H

HaoZi

Now there's something listed called Nasty Pig Underwear. mmmmk. Next experiment?

H

HaoZi

Still have the Nasty Pig, but Underwear Hunks has been added. Can it be improved some more? I was good with the ZOMBIES.

4timmy

Garfety Garma Googinhousin! They do this on the front of the Forum page too depending on the name of the Thread that is created. It's just down right sneaky and crooked.

T

TeDo

I've got one for help for Bi-Polar Women. See what you've done Star? They are diagnosing now. LOL

susiestar

Roll With It
Well, Star, I HAD to look up the Nasty Pig Underwear - the name was just too odd. They sell men's clothes and their closeout page has men's bikini-ish type undies for $18 - down from $24. That is for ONE PAIR, not a whole years worth. Seems like a crazy high price to me.

Light in the Box formals actually has some nice dresses at better prices than a LOT of sites I have seen. Not all hoochie mama dresses either.

I often find some odd things in those ads. these do take the cake though.

M

Mamaof5

google.png

*giggles* You are a riot girl! That's what ^^^ it popped up for me...a little benign but the "boys underwear" bit kind of creeps me out...

*the google fu is strong with this one yeeeaaassss*:devil::future:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Underwear canada?????? (blink>>>blink))))

trinny??? Does this come with holmes? Wahoooooo paydirt!

trinityroyal

Now wouldn't THAT be nice! :winnersmiley:

Sadly no, Underwear Canada sells sensible thermals for cold winter's days. No Mike Holmes in sight.

One of the Monster Tots' favourite TV shows, featuring your favourite Hunka Hunka Burnin' Handyman!

Enjoy.

Trinity

H

HaoZi

The ads between the first post and second post on my screen. What do we have now.... personalized thongs... mmmmk.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Trinny -

I am not sure who is cuter - her or him -

Now I want a tree house - lol.......and an animal shelter.

Thank you very much. Not hard to see why the tots love her - she's very entertaining.