UNDERACHIEVER, Ubiquiteous, UNDERDOGS, UNDERWEAR

Star*

call 911........call 911
We found a pitbull once many, many years ago, that used to hang out at the shop. She was all white with light colored eyes. A voracious thirst for any of the mens beer. If they sat a can down? She would grab it, knock it over and down the hatch. She was a stray and they never really gave her a name. So I named her Al - short for Al-coholic. It was widely thought that her name was Al - for Albino. I left it at that.

I've never seen a dog that had such a thirst for beer and booze in my life until you told me about your Sammy! Drunken sled dogs I bet that would be a sight at the Iditarod.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
We had a horse years back that LOVED beer. You could pop the top off a bottle and she'd pick it up in her teeth and guzzle it down.

There's a really famous race mare named Zenyatta. She retired from racing recently after winning 19 stakes races in a row and earning millions. She gets a bottle guiness with her dinner every day. Dunno if the Guiness helped her performance in anyway, but she sure loved her beer.

She was just mated earlier this week and I am curious as to whether or not she'll still get her beer once she's proven pregnant. I shouldn't think a pint of beer a day would cause Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) in a 1200lb animal likely to have a 150lb baby, but I suspect she'll be cut off.

I had a cat years ago that was a lush. He'd knock over beer bottles or stick his face in glasses to get his fix.

Back when I still drank, we had a party and didn't realize that several people had been sharing their booze with the cat...until he started staggering around in circles.

He didn't get sick, but wow, was he CRABBY the next day.

donna723

When we lived out in the country we used to have a goat that loved beer! Her name was Greta, a big white goat with the curly horns. My ex was never without a can of beer in his hand, and if he ever set it down outside, Greta would tip the can over and hoover up the beer as it poured out of the can! I never noticed it having any affect on her though. She handled it a lot better than he did.

donna723

Ewwwww! I just got a recipe for "Spam and French Fry Casserole"! I can't even imagine ... but it sounds nasty!

H

HaoZi

A trailer for Rango (looks cute!) and ads for a Canadian fishing trip. Strange mix, but I'll take it.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Bipolar disorder and 2x(ist) Men's Thongs. OH OH OH OH...

Apparently I accidentally turned it on... Please, please, help me turn it OFF!!!

H

HaoZi

Defiant kids, more personalized thongs, and yet more dog sledding races. So I should buy some underwear and send the kid on a sled race? Yeah, we'll use the personalized thongs over the dog harnesses to identify them, there we go!

Star*

call 911........call 911
SEE? It SPYS on you - I put the dogsled word that started with" I and ended in D" in there - (the big race in the state that starts with A hand has lots of snow not attached to the lower 48) and look what it did. Huh huh? What did I tell you? SNEAAAAAAAKY. Although I can't for the life of me figure out what the string britches is about....lol.

Lets try this one - DONKEY, DONKEY, DONKEY, DONKEY, DONKEY, MULE, BURROW, DONKEY, DONKEY, DONKEY, DONkey, JILL, JACK, DONKEY.
hahahahah mwhahahhaha.