Unreasonable?

susiestar

Roll With It
I hope that she can get M to watch the kids. NO WAY should you have to babysit that day. In this katie reminds me of my childhood bff at her wedding. Wiz was 7 mos old, I flew in and rented a car and then husband flew up to join us a few days later. Bff told me her grandma could babysit Wiz during the wedding and was upset that I refused. NO WAY. Her gma deserved to celebrate her granddau's wedding (the gma lived with them most of the time while bff grew up). Then she was mad and didn't speak to me for a year after the wedding because I didn't go to the reception. We did 3 hours of photos before the wedding, then 2 more after, then I was supposed to spend hours at the reception - all this with a nursing child who HATED formula at my aunt's an hour away. I left after an hour of photos after the wedding. I was the matron of honor but also had an infant.

NO WAY do you need to take care of katie's kids. Or katie's transport. Katie is an adult and this is an adult responsibility. PERIOD.

I hope M can prove to kaite that she deserves better and she can kick him to the curb and get someone better.