Update/Answered Prayer

Thank you to everyone who sent their hugs and prayers out. :smile: I can't believe how great God is! I was so terribly torn at having to give up my career that I love selling cars to work a job where I could be on straight days. I kept sending out resume after resume. I was overqualified for many of the positions I applied for. I didn't let that bother me nor did I let it bother me that I would be looking at a smaller rate of pay. What mattered to me over anything else was that my family was happy. However, God saw to it that I won't have to look at a lower rate of pay.... nor will I have to give up my career in car sales. I went this afternoon to pay a visit to a friend who works in the business. He asked what I was up to. I told him that I was leaving XYZ dealership and that I didn't know where I was going. He asked what I wanted to do. I replied that I would love to sell cars but that I need straight day shift and we knew that dealerships just don't give straight day shifts. Next thing you know, my friend asked for my cell phone number on the back of one of my business cards and *poof* I was hired. No resume, no interview. The sales manager looked at me and said, "No, we don't have one of you in the showroom. We could definitely use one of you in here. When would you like to start?" I get to work straight days and it is only about a ten minute drive from my house. :thumb: :dance: :smile: WOW! Thank you everyone..... you have all really touched my heart today.

Kathy

P.S.
I will keep you all posted on the house situation as it develops.

F

flutterbee

How absolutely wonderful! :princess:

I'm so, so, so happy for you! :xmasdancers:

nvts

Great news! You were going crazy! I'm so happy for you!

Now:

Onto Christmas shopping!!!!

:santa:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Wonderful news! Sometimes it's eerie how much power comes thru prayer and no doubt your great attitude had something to do with it.....

'Chelle

Congratulations on your good fortune. Definitely a case a closed door leading to something good through the window. Hope it all works out well for you. :its_all_good: