Update on Chava -- for those of you who remember her

Estherfromjerusalem

For a few weeks now I have been "friends" with Chava on facebook, but we didn't actually communicate. Just now on an impulse I picked up the phone and phoned her. She's still the same lovely vivacious Chava. She gave me her permission to write you all an update on her. First of all, the one of her children who was the worst difficult child has become an amazing easy child. He is now 19, and she said he just turned his life around and got himself sorted out, and she doesn't really know how or why it happened, but it just did. Her two big daughters are now married, one has a 6 month old daughter and the other has an almost two year old son, so she has two grandchildren. But wait for it -- Chava herself has a new son, he is two and a half years old, and she says he shows absolutely no signs of ADD or ADHD, he is just a lovely calm child, doesn't destroy things or take them apart, he just plays calmly with his toys. She has so much joy from him.

She said she'll look in here some time soon. In the meantime she sends you all her love.

I'm so happy to have spoken to her.

Love, Esther

Malika

I obviously don't know who Chava is but it is very good to hear news of a difficult child made good!

DDD

I'm so glad you made that call and that we have an update........an awesome update. That's wonderful news for you to share. Thanks. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
Esther,

Thanks for letting us know how our Chava was. Glad to hear she and family is doing well! - Shalom

susiestar

Roll With It
Thank you for the update! What wonderful news! I wish her much joy and happiness with her children and grands. I am so happy to hear that her son has turned himself around.

busywend

I am happy to hear that she has a new bundle of love (well that bundle I am sure is a running little love now at 2!).

Send her our love!

svengandhi

I remember Chava and her sad loss. I am so glad that she has a new little boy to love and that her older children are doing well.