Update on cloned dog woman

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by mstang67chic, Aug 18, 2008.

1. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

2. klmno

klmno Active Member

Geez- kind of makes our difficult child's look a lot easier to deal with, HUH??

3. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Lordy, Lordy!

4. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Total whack-job. HOW did she get the $$$ to pay to have her dog cloned??? Is ANYONE else wondering that? Heck, there have to be a LOT of others who wanted this for a pet - not in normal-people price range, but in the ultra rich people price range?? What brilliant marketing person gave her the mega $$$ discount to be the first in exchange for being in all the promotional stuff?? Talk about a bad image for your company. I wouldn't want to be the executive who picked HER to use as teh face of the company.

5. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Is this "beloved horse" the same one she was charged with animal cruelty or neglect for?

6. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

7. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

A three legged horse? I heard a joke about a "three legged jockey" one time. LOL!

Seriously, the lab in Korea has a dubious reputation at best. I have my doubts as to whether the puppies were cloned, and that the woman they did the business with is a con-artist doesn't surprise me at all. They're birds of a feather.