Update on Cory.

blb

lol Steph

Here's to hoping a lot of work and overtime will keep Cory's otherwise idle hands (well, actually I guess they weren't too idle :hammer:) busy Janet.

Work was what saved my husband as a young man--he never went the check route but did put more than one vehicle in the drink and perhaps had to hide at least one vehicle in a field from the Policia as it were before he got his act somewhat together in his late 20s, okay, well maybe his late 30s, but he did get it together before, well, okay really after, :rofl: he married me :angel:

Will keep doing the pretzel in hope that he gets it this time!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Janet, I must say that I am biting my tongue :angel:... but if I wasn't biting my tongue, I'd have written something like Steph wrote above.

I hope it works out. Fingers crossed.

Suz

Estherfromjerusalem

Janet,

I'm praying that this truly is the turning point for Cory. And I wish him (and you and your family) the best of luck.

Sounds hopeful, so far.

Love, Esther

scent of cedar

That's what makes this all so hard. We have to keep trying until we have exhausted every possible opportunity for the kids to turn themselves around.

I hope this works for Cory with all my heart.

Barbara

P.S. Healthwise, how are you doing now, Janet? :smile:

And husband?

DammitJanet

LMAO...I knew you guys would think I had lost my ever loving mind. Actually we probably have. If he steps his big toe even one inch over the line, he is so far gone it isnt funny. Actually he may have cooked his goose for his self anyway but that is his own doing and not mine.

He is trying so hard though. He worked 45 hours from wed afternoon to saturday night. He has managed to find himself a carpooling ride so I dont have to take him back and forth to work. He arranged to have someone come into my house while I was gone all weekend and clean it. And no there wasnt some wild party...lol.