Update on Grill Contest

Star*

call 911........call 911
I thought I would check in and update you all on the WONDERFUL job you all have done.....

I (we) currently am (are) in third place with 410 votes.....

The grill that says they are 40 years old (um well they didnt make those types of grills back 40 years ago)....but she words for a very large medical company and has 809 votes, and then there is a grill that is a rack with a propane bottle and it has 609 votes.....(they've not had much activity for a while)

The contest is over Sept. 2 (Mstangs Birthday by the way)

I wish i knew more people than those I know here - I just do not. But I wanted to thank EVERYONE again for your support and help. I think 3rd place is a coles gift certificate for a free loaf of bread. I love their bread. I needed their grill lol....but I love their bread.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your hard work.....and friendship and help and comments (yes we really do eat off that thing) hahah. ahem. No ones died yet. But the good news is DF got his hearing aids so now at least he can hear me say "NO I don't WANT a burger off of that grill dear." hahaha. And "Yes I think you COULD clean it if you got 10 cans of oven cleaner and a blow torch."

HOnestly......Men. UH....

THANKS AGAIN GALS........and guys

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You know what?

Those who can do it with their phones could do a last minute push.............. Like you do on bidding for something. That might help. Stupid thing still won't let me vote again no matter how many times I try. I actually think they made the contest rather longish.

I'm hoping to get one on clearance if they go cheap enough.

DazedandConfused

Hmmmm....

I'm thinking...what else can I do? I really want you to win that new grill. You so deserve it!

husband and someone from work voted for you. I'll have to go to the difficult children and see if they can help. They both have facebooks and tons of friends.

DammitJanet

I pasted it on my face book, then I actually embarrassed Billie at Hailie's BD party by asking her if she had voted for it and forwarded to all her friends...when they looked a bit perplexed, I then told them where to find the link and which grill to look for and then asked them if THEY would pass it on to their friends...lol.

I wonder if an outsider such as me or someone not related to the contest could send an innocuous question in about that second place grill. I would love to get a really good look at it and get a model number...lol. Type, name brand, etc. Anything would help.

If nothing else we could start an email campaign. Star, you are witty, come up with a cute one liner.

DDD

It's a shame you are so new at your new job. If not you could print up little clever sheets with the site and entry number to pass out in your travels. I'm sure alot of people would vote just because there's no down side except a couple of minutes. IF I worked for a big company I would distribute something like that for you. Alas, my business couldn't be smaller and my once huge network is now very limited. I think I ended up getting five votes for you but I know you need big numbers.

You're so creative why not post a suggested "solicitation" that we can send via email to family and friends? DDD