Update on Me

everywoman

Lots happening here---
First, me. On the 29th my divorces was final. It was a relief to get it over. On the 4th I closed on my own little house---small, cozy, and all mine. Yesterday, I went and bought my very own, got my own deal, car---a Jeep Patriot. Life is good.

difficult child is doing well. He called me last week---I think we talked more this week than we had in the past 6 months. He is getting his act together. Has given up the pot to take up---wait for this----Bow hunting---that's right, my little gangster pot head is becoming a southern hunting boy. He is working and living his life with not assistance from me.

Ex is still ex. He is using again---at least difficult child thinks so---and he lives with him daily. He looks like he is using---I know that look well, but I am detached to the point that it is just sad...

Princess is working, living in her own little apt. and enjoyed the heck out of being young, single, and carefree.

PCson is not happy with me right now...he is so provincial in his attitude and is having a hard time adjusting to the idea that his mom is a woman and not just a mom. He is, however, well and happy in his life and that is all that matters. The grands are growing.

Sorry i've been absent, but I just got my internet hooked up at my new house, so hopefully I can become a little more active.

Love to you all.

busywend

Congrats on the new house & new car! WAHOO!!!! So proud of you!!!!!!

Good updates on everyone by ex - but who cares, right??!!

Enjoy!