Update on my grandson

Discussion in 'Substance Abuse' started by PatriotsGirl, Apr 30, 2013.

1. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Well-Known Member

Apparently difficult child had an ultrasound and they checked out the baby and HE looks perfectly healthy....thank God for miracles there!!!

One of her friends went to visit her today....she reported back to baby daddy who reported back to me....

2. PatriotsGirl

Baby daddy told me that I was the first person he told. :) So now we fight for baby Connor!!!

3. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

:whew: Thank goodness!

4. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

((hugs)).....and LOVE the name!

5. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

So it is a BOY! My first grandchild is a boy also...only one out of 6 grandchildren!
    I am so relieved to hear that difficult child finally had an ultrasound done.

Hugs,
    LMS

6. buddy

buddy New Member

They picked the name already? I like the name Conner. (or is that your cd name for him?...either way I like it, smile)

I'm quite happy for you, great to know physically her is okay!

7. StressedM0mma

StressedM0mma Active Member

So happy that the baby is healthy. Hopefully he will continue to grow and thrive.

8. PatriotsGirl

Yes they were convinced he was a boy before they knew for sure. That is just how difficult child rolls...always has that horse shoe up her behind. But, yes, Connor is his planned name. :) Apparently she has been carrying the ultrasound pictures everywhere with her and showing them to people. :)