Update on my heart

Mom2oddson

I had the stress test yesterday. The doctor is 65% sure I don't have a blockage, but he'd like to be 95-100% sure... so I get to do the test again on Aug 1st, but this time, I will be injected with nuclear die first. That way they will be able to see if there is any problems.

On the plus side, he says that the only factor I have towards heart disease is my weight. I've lost 10 pounds since June 25th, so I'm going in the right direction.

Even if the test shows nothing wrong with my heart, I've had my wake-up call and will continue to eat healthy. Haven't had anything processed, no chemicals, no coffee and no sugar since the 25th of June. I'm starting to feel a lot better - except for the occassional chest pains.

DDD

Sounds like you have a Doctor who is going to cautious in his treatment. That's wonderful and must make you feel alot better. Congrats on your major contribution to your health. Sending hugs and best wishes for good results. DDD

T

TeDo

Although the reason is not the best, I am glad you are getting healthy. Your doctor sounds like the kind I like, slow and thorough, not like many docs these days. You have my prayers for a quick diagnosis and continued improvement.

Star*

call 911........call 911
GOOD JOB ON THE WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!!!! AND FINGERS CROSSED prayers gone up on the REST!!!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sounds like you're off to a good start with the weight loss, sometimes that can be the hardest thing to tackle. Good for you!! Will be keeping you in my prayers that there is no blockage and this was just a "scare" to get your attention.

Hugs

shellyd67

I hope everything is OK and there is no blockage. I have had some health scares myself this past month. I am also trying to eat healthier and I quit smoking a month ago.

Here's to better health !!!

TerryJ2

Wow, you're doing great on your diet! Congratulations! Wish I were that disciplined.

I've had mini-wakeup calls on cholesterol and liver enzymes but it's so hard not to cheat. Chocolate, wine ...

I'm glad that the test results are good so far. Fingers crossed for great results when you get the dye-job. (Sorry, couldn't resist.;))

Really, let us know.