Update on my Missing Brother

bby31288

Yesterday Oct. 27 has been six months since my brother went missing while fishing. The relationship with my sister in law has diminished. She is no longer in contact with my family, including my mother.

We did find out thru a third party that they femur bone the found in August is not my brothers. My brother who is a detective in New Jersey is trying to contact the authorities in Deleware to find out more information.

While my family is extremely sad that its wasn't Joel's. We are thankful that hopefully the other man who went missing in Nov 09 family may have some closure. (that sentence probably doesn't make sense).

I have a heavy heart....and my mother is just besides herself with grief. Every setback sends her back into despair...

Please pray for my family.

LittleDudesMom

Prayers for your family will be added to my prayer list. I'm so sorry that sister in law has turned her back on the family and that your mother is suffering so - I can't imagine anything worse than not knowing.

Hugs,
Sharon

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Prayers being said. ((((hugs))))

Odds are sister in law has backed off in hopes of moving on even without closure. Maybe seeing/speaking with his family puts it in her face and makes that even more difficult for her to do.

I'm so sorry your family hasn't gotten closure yet. It's terribly difficult to move on without it.

bby31288

I know my sister in law was ****** at me because I used a picture of my brother she posted on her FB page as my profile. She told me she didn't post them for people to use them. We had a tiff and I basically told her oh well. I hope its not my fault that she is not giving my mother information she finds out......

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I know my sister in law was ****** at me because I used a picture of my brother she posted on her FB page as my profile. She told me she didn't post them for people to use them. We had a tiff and I basically told her oh well. I hope its not my fault that she is not giving my mother information she finds out......

I don't know much, but I am pretty sure it is not your fault that she can't see that others in his family are hurting, too.

Hugs and prayers.

donna723

Sending prayers that your family gets answers and some closure very soon. So sorry you all are having to go through this. The "not knowing" is probably the worst.