Update on the inmate status

DammitJanet

We got him out yesterday afternoon.

I went to his PD on friday to state my objections to what had happened at which point she was not too committal about what could be done but asked us to meet her in court on monday. We get there monday morning and lo and behold she has a nice paper saying basically they messed up and to lift all the revocations and reinstate the bonds already paid. Whew. I have that paper in my hot little hands now. We still had to bond him out on two new charges...a probation violation and communicating threats to our neighbor. I think we can get the neighbor to drop the charges if Cory goes over and eats crow. They were both wrong...just Cory was more in the wrong in the end.

I still think he is going to end up with some time but who knows. He does the "pitiful boy" routine so well that he may end up ok. We shall see.

I did ask him if he was ready to kiss my hiney for all the work we put in for him.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wellllll......they may not really KNOW empathy.....but they can sure go through the motions - VERY WELL.

Glad it's not as bad as it could have been.

Hugs and a Hug for Cory too.
Star

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
He should be kissing his Mommas you know what and then some for a long TIME!!! I am sure we can come up with some good recipes here for CROW!!!
I am glad it is not so bad... hopefully no more time, and not much more moohla.
Good job Mom, that Boy is lucky!

DammitJanet

The empathy part is where Cory tends to veer away from ASPD. He does worry about people and he does attempt to make people feel better...ie...if someone is sick or worried about something, he will be fairly considerate. Also, unless he has us all fooled very well, he loves people appropriately. He adores his baby and his niece. He is very good with little ones. But he is also manipulative as all get out. He fits in some areas but not others. That is what keeps me discombobulated.

scent of cedar

Good job!

I know Cory has been doing better lately. It would be a pity if something like this derailed his progress, now.

On the kissing the hiney part? I don't know about your kids, Janet?

But my difficult child develops like, immediate short-term memory loss when it comes to remembering anything I have done for him!

Interestingly enough, his memory for things I have done wrong is darn near phenomenal.

:)

Barbara

meowbunny

So, has he kissed your rear yet? Heck, it should be 5 kisses on each cheek at a minimum.

I hope he's willing to be the man he can be and talk to his neighbors appropriately. Remind him that he doesn't have to apologize for the whys and wherefors, just for the words and threats that he used that were wrong. This helped my daughter a time or two.

Glad you got him back home and let's hope he keeps his nose clean at least until the court date. Good luck!

A

AprilH

Good job!
But my difficult child develops like, immediate short-term memory loss when it comes to remembering anything I have done for him!

Interestingly enough, his memory for things I have done wrong is darn near phenomenal.

:)

Barbara

I think your son may be brother to mine...HAHA! They sound one in the same! NOTHING I do is ever good enough for my son. He refuses to be happy or allow others to be either. He refuses to understand that I cannot make him happy either; that it's a choice he has to make. :furious:

AprilH