Update(test results)

babyblue31

I got the test results back from my bone scan today. I got bone damage to my forehead and got arthritis in my lower back oh great. Got put on another medication that makes 7 total.. I get the rest of the results on monday, I'm kinda scared!!!! The one test I didn't worry about gave me bad news, What's it going to be like with the ones I'm worried about most? Well update monday after doctors appointment..

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I hate getting tests cause some things I have ignored turn out to be the beginning of health problems. Sometimes the "cure" is worse than the disease....... but at least you KNOW what you have....... let us know about Monday's results..... sending positive thoughts your way.......

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I know you're worried. But bad news with one set doesn't necessarily mean bad news with the next batch. Try not to let yourself get too worked up until you know for sure there is something to worry about. Hard I know......but I've done enough worrying myself sick only to find out it was relatively minor to learn to wait til I get results to worry.

Keep us updated.

((hugs))