Update to Brrrrrrrother and Meeting.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Stang - Ice cream chips huh? Yeah - that's about right...I'm on a diet and MY friend throws ice cream - :tongue: You - to the Stone Cold Creamery NOW! - Waffle cone light, chocolate dutch with almonds, coconut, and whip cream....lots of it. :( in my dreams.

Not in your dreams.....when you come visit. It will be a special occasion so you will have to save up your "I'm being good" days and have a small treat. We can stop in when we go to scare....erm...visit husband at work. Cold Stone is two doors down from where he works. :bigsmile: Bring Pootiekins...maybe they give out doggie dishes like DQ does.

rejectedmom

Star, I have tears in my eyes. I hope and pray that Dude will make the best of all that is offered and launch himself on a new path toward a peaceful and productive life.

I'm so glad you didn't need the light saber! -RM

Star*

call 911........call 911
Step - I hugged him from you - he'll never know - but thanks.

Andy - Cool is right- thank you!

Marg - okay I can so hear you with your Aussie accent (I'm sitting with my hands on my cheeks, elbows on the table just messmerized - and laughing a bit at the cheeky bits you put in to make it interesting) first thank you for the ideas. I think if I can get him to write a book about his life it would be a miracle. Most of it up to this point is so sad. Most of it from 1-5 would make you cry. I don't know if he is ready to re-live any of that. Maybe some day. But it's an idea.

I like the idea about him talking to elderly folks and writing about it. That one I'll run by him. And I'll tell him you published a book about an illiterate woman. He loves to talk to old people. That shouldn't be hard. HE says they are windows to the past and don't get the respect they deserve. THe elderly at the Salvation Army call him an old fart Warrior. lol. Old folks, little kids and animals. It's a ladder - he never used to like or care about anyone. We were told at six he was a sociopath. I said fooey, then we rolled up our sleeves and went to work on the map in his brain and changed it back. Apparently our work has paid off. He has empathy, he has love, he has a conscience.

Janet - I'm telling to you girl - (snap) da boys were separated at birth Mommie. PimpDaddy ridin' uh huh uh huh uh huh on 22's, brinin' it back to da crib you no wha I'm all about man? At least for now? His stereo is in the pawn shop and the speakers are in the shed. (thanks heaven for miracles and ear plugs)

RejectedMom -I know those tears are genuine and that you know the struggles all too well. Don't think for one second that your son is forgotten in my prayers. I think of him a lot and I know all too well how bad a heart hurts when a kids feet can't seem to find the right path for himself. I'm very very lucky to have friends like you who care.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Starbie girl, I'm sooooo proud of you both. :D :D :D So nice to be in board withdrawl and pop in to see this, you've no idea.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again........Dude is gonna turn out to be one fine man. Why? Well, gee, how could he not with YOU for his Mom??

One step in front of the other.........eventually he'll get there. And he's doing just that. :D Awesome. Just praying there are no more bumps in the road for a good long while.

Hugs