UPDATE..Travis didn't make it...

VLong

Travis, the boy who was hit by the truck in front of our house last night, didn't make it through the night. He was 11. His injuries were just too extensive. The state patrol is now in charge of the investigation since it has turned into a fatality.

I can't type much about it right now...I am so, so sad and mad and well, numb. I can't get the sound of him being hit out of my head, the sight of him laying in my front yard and there is blood in my yard from where he was laying. husband is very, very upset as well.

THANK YOU ALL for the prayers! You all are such an awesome group of people. I will try and keep you updated as to whether or not they find the scumbag who did this...as of now it is still a hit and run.

Vicki

F

flutterbee

So tragic, he was just a baby. I hope they catch the person who did this.

donna723

I am so very sorry. What a horrible, senseless thing to have happen. Prayers being said for the boys family and for yours too. I hope that they catch the one that did it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm so very sorry. Such a tragic loss of one so young. I certainly hope they catch who did it.

Keeping your family and theirs in my prayers.

Many gentle ((((hugs)))

Immediate prayers for that boy's family. God saved him a seat up front.

I am so sorry that you had to see and go through that. Special prayers to you as well.

saving grace

Oh how sad, so very very sad. That poor baby and his family. My prayers tonight will be for this family and to hope that whoever did this will come forward and accept responsibilty.

Grace

TerryJ2

Oh, NO Vicki! I am SO sorry.
I know what you mean about trying to get the sound out of your head. Get counseling if it continues for too long.
Major, major hugs for all of you.
God, I am so sorry.

tinamarie1

oh honey, I am so sorry. Praying that healing comes to you and the boys family..what a tragic thing to happen to such a young boy. That could be any of our kids...

DDD

I sincerely believe that Travis is content and painfree in the
afterlife. My heart breaks for his family and friends. It is just impossible to understand why such tragic things happen to children and young adults. DDD