Update

mstang67chic

Going Green
EW, I'm so sorry it's come to this but I'm glad you're doing what is right for you. We're always here....you don't even need to ask!

Hugs.

busywend

EW, I am sorry that you have to go through this time in your life. I hope you will be happier when you come out the other side. It will be a bumpy hard road, but we are here to help you!

everywoman

Ladies, thanks so much for the support. Very few people in my life know what's going on, but those who do have been supportive. I'm trying to wait until after Friday to let people know (I'll be through with school for the summer)---although it is slowly leaking out---small town life :)----I called and took the apt today---gotta fill out a credit app. and will know tomorrow if we get it. I'm looking forward to living downtown on the waterfront---it's a beautiful little town with a boardwalk on the river and nice little restaurants and shops. I'm looking for some work to occupy some of my time--but I think most of it will be spent on the beach. I went Saturday and Pawley's Island is as close to heaven as one can get on this earth!!!

I have to tell husband tonight that pcdaugther and I are moving out. He is not going to understand. He wants to try and make it work, and I may change my mind once I'm out of here, but right now I just want out. I am DONE!!! He is following me everywhere I go. I asked for space and he is crowding me even more. I went out with some girlfriends the other night and he walked in and sat at the table with us. He thinks sleeping on the coach is giving me space. He's been sleeping on the couch for almost 10 years! He seems to think that this is all about hormones and my problems. I am, according to him, having a midlife crisis because I don't want to get old. He accepts no responsibility for how we got here---that is just so sad to me.

Anyway---off to Baccalaureate for my precious Seniors. It's amazing that this has happened after one of the best teaching years of my life. Irony at its finest.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
EW, I don't think it's ironic that you've chosen this path after one of the best teaching years of your life! You are simply chosing to continue on this path of fulfillment, success, happiness, etc. And why not? You deserve it and you are taking the steps needed to live that life to its fullest. :D