Urgent Prayers Needed

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
My great niece on Fred's side, the one that is Nichole's age, just lost the heartbeat of her unborn son who was due to be delivered the 5th via c section. Docs are having issues stabilizing her to get her into surgery. Guessing it's a major blood sugar issue. Niece is a diabetic who has severe issues remaining stable although she follows the diet ect. This is her 3rd child. She is an awesome mom who adores her babies..........this is going to crush her.

It's ripping my heart out because I know what this is doing to her. If she was stable they could've gotten her in for the c section and might have had time to save him. I know great niece will blame herself for this when it wasn't her fault. :(

My niece and brother in law and sister in law will be flying in tomorrow.
Please pray for this young family that they can make it through such a devastating loss.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Praying that they just cannot find it... Meggie did that a couple of times. Scared me to death.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I was praying for a miracle. God had other plans.

Great niece made it through surgery and is now in recovery. Great nephew Landon weight 10 lbs 12 oz and did not make it. :(

My heart is just breaking for them.

GN somehow ended up in the county hospital (one easy child used to work at). I don't know how that happened as she is high risk due to the unstable diabetes and she normally goes to a major city hospital (where easy child works now) to be treated. GN was there last week in fact due to issues. The baby weighed 10 lbs at that time and lungs were mature. She had the option of delivering then or waiting for a c section to be scheduled. Due to his size she opted for the c section........and has now lost him. :(

Mother's blame themselves in these situations, it's natural. But due to that decision she made last week, which was reasonable and made sense (GN is about the size of my girls which is small) she is going to place all blame onto herself.

So I'm not just worried about her physical stability, but her mental state as well.

I will never forget the horror that was those hours following Travis' birth when I thought I'd lost him......to find out he was ok.......to be told he would not make it through the night. Mine had a happy ending. Still, I have too good an idea of the pain she is going through. :crying::crying:

buddy

How horribly painful. Of course prayers will be ongoing for her and her family. That happened to my cousin just two weeks before their first baby, 35 years later we all still talk about it and love that baby. It is truly hard, and I'm glad she has family like you who will be able to support her and help her to know that it is not her fault. I'm grateful she made it through surgery. RIP little baby.

TerryJ2

Oh, that's so sad. Yes, I would worry about her mental health, as well. I hope that she can share love and support with her immediate family, that those who fly in will be able to help, as well.