Urgent Prayers Needed

DDD

What a tragic turn of events. I'm very sorry for the whole family...really sorry. Hugs DDD

HMBgal

My youngest daughter is almost 8 months pregnant with her first baby, so I really felt this hard. I'm so, so sorry and I hope for peace and healing for the whole family.

slsh

member since 1999
Lisa - my thoughts and prayers are with your grand niece and family. I hope that she will eventually find peace - I know the self-doubt and blame that comes with peripartum loss, and... it's just a bear. My heart is breaking for her.

I'm so sorry... I can't even begin to imagine the intensity of grief she is experiencing. I almost lost difficult child 2 in delivery. Even now I still vividly remember the most heartbreaking kind of pain I had ever felt. However, I was extremely fortunate, my story has a happy ending.

Many prayers being said for the family... hugs... SFR

Calamity Jane

Oh, that's awful for the whole family, Hound.

Prayers of condolence and support for all of you, particularly gn. So very sad. God rest his soul.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Oh, no. Huge gentle hugs for your family... I will pray for GN that she will recover emotionally, what a horrible blow.

greenrene

Oh, my goodness. I am so very sorry.

Being pregnant myself, your story has hit me hard. That poor mom and the pain she must be in... :(

busywend

I am so sorry. I am broken reading this. I lost my son stillborn. I can not imagine having had the options and living with this pain. Oh my....