Useless Boy stole Miss KT's money

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh, I am sorry about the insurance thing. Can you sue him for back premiums? It might be worth it to double check the policy just in case.

Anyway, with him having the same first Initial as kt, it is especially important to check her credit ASAP. Sadly, if he has used her credit, it could keep her from getting college loans, getting many jobs - even internships or jobs after college, or doing quite a LOT of things in her life.

Since UB's Mommy does so much for him, maybe she will repay the life insurance if you can convince her he is going to prison because it. If UB HAS used kt's credit, you (or kt) may have to press charges or agree to let the banks/creditors press charges to keep from having to repay all that $$.

Sadly, I know a bit about this because my bff from elementary school has a father in law who used each of his 3 sons' names to sign up for all kinds of things, from that record club that sends things every month to buying cars. As he sells cars for a living he was able to do the cars very easily. And it wasn't until the one bro found a car that was defaulted on his credit that they discovered this - and there were a total of 9 cars that he had in storage units that were in the sons' names and only a few payments were made on.

It meant my friend had to put her grad school off by 4 years to pay off some of the debt because her husband would not sign any papers that would let the creditors sue the dad.

I hope this doesn't get any uglier than it already is.

Lothlorien

Take him to court to pay for her tuition. Seriously. Either that or make him take out a loan to pay her tuition....like Jog's ex. I think I would stick him with the entire bill, now. What a jerk.