Useless information - just for the heck of it!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by timer lady, Jan 15, 2007.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

2. hearthope

hearthope New Member

:hammer:So I should wait till dark to enter piranah infested waters?

3. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Thanks for the tip :wildone:, Linda. I'm sure it will come in very handy. :rofl:

My question is what meandering Internet search took you to that site? :smile:

4. Thanks Linda,

I have always wondered how to get my freshly slaughtered cow across that river!!

A BOAT...yeah that's the way....I'll make a boat!!

5. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Ok avoid the pirahana by crossing at night but watch out for the aligators who are hunting then??????????? Hummmmmmmmmmm -RM
  6. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Wow, Linda - Thanks! I'm sure this information will come in very handy some day! You never know! Their suggestion to avoid swimming in piranha-infested waters as a way of preventing attacks by starving piranhas is something I never would have thought of by myself! But now, thanks to the miracle of the internet, I will be safe from attacks by those annoying little piranhas! Don't you just HATE it when that happens?!?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And if I am ever in the market to purchase a live reindeer, this site has a link for that too! Wow! What a great gag-gift for my worthless nephew for next Christmas! Won't HE be surprised! :biggrin:
  7. timer lady

Suz, each day when I sign on to Google I get an updated "how to" for the day. Many times it's fascinating - other times, just plain silly.

I knew the adventuresome bunch of this group would appreciate this information. Hey, it could come in handy one day. :rofl:
  8. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

:rofl:Linda-you don't have enough stress? You want to add swimming with the piranas :rofl:
  9. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

As a matter of fact, last year Rob bought a piranha and kept it in an aquarium in his apartment. NO kidding! Only

....happily when he moved he "gave away" the piranha. I can only guess who took it...and why. :hammer:

10. amy4129

amy4129 New Member

Are desperate piranhas like desperate housewives?!?!
  11. timer lady

You guys are a hoot! There are days I'd rather swim with the piranhas than deal with a difficult child. :rofl: :hammer: :smile:
  12. amy4129

amy4129 New Member

I'd offer to hand feed them hotdogs for a weekend break--I even "peel the skin off first"