Using Wii and Netflix with more than one computer?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by ctmom05, Aug 24, 2010.

1. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

Sometimes technology gives me a little bit of a headache .. .. ..

We have more than one computer in the house, one Netflix account, and one Wii console.

Will our ability to see instant view movies on our laptops be hampered in any way if our daughter is watching a Netflix selection on her Wii at the same time?(especially is she is at a different location than we are, but accessing the family Netflix account)

2. runawaybunny

runawaybunny Guest

I can't answer your question but I have been looking into the wii netflix service, sounds interesting. Haven't set anything up yet but I'm probably going to do it in the next week or 2.

The only thing that I do know for sure is that you can have up to 6 different devices associated with your account at 1 time. Not yet sure if you can use them at the same time though... it seems like you should be able to.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/netflix/faq.jsp

3. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

You can use the same account at the same time from multiple locations. Like using your ISP from two computers in the house.