Utter BS - Trying not to get Drawn In....

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OMG - I think I'm going to roll - Onyxx has announced that her counselor is taking her out of the history class she is in. Apparently she said this a few weeks ago to husband. Now - mind - she is a credit short on a history class so they put her in this one - she "loved" the class - and this is the teacher she threatened! Pick one! DF I think your difficult child and Onyxx ARE related somehow (at least magical-thinking-wise)...

Methuselah

Daisy,

Your difficult child may be a liar, which is exhausting, but on the plus side...she isn't a gifted liar!

I'm sorry you are going through this. I have two gifted liars who sucker innocents all the time. I know how exhausting, sad and frustrating it can be. She needs to be held accountable for her behavior. I don't know if it will make a difference, but she needs to be anyway. Also, your other kids need to see she gets called on the carpet for her lies and behavior.

Again, I am sorry you are going through this. It is awful not to believe a word that comes out of your child's mouth. Not. one. single. word. :-/

TerryJ2

Good! The best of a bad situation. Definitely, the note will tell it all.
I'm so sorry you have to go through this. {{hugs}}